Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Giants Tailgate Benefiting Dan Darcy's Band Against Cancer
Saturday, April 24, 2010 from 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, CA
On April 24th, the Giants are playing St. Louis at 6pm! We are all
getting together to enjoy the Giants while helping out Dan Darcy's Band
Against Cancer Campaign.
Come on out and...
- Rock out at the tailgate & have fun in the sun with friends!
- Get a Pablo Sandoval Bobblehead (for the first 20,000 in at the gate)
- Witness Mark McGwire's return to the Bay Area (as hitting coach of the Cards)
- Listen to the amazing sounds of the Pat Jordan Band
- All while helping raise funds for Leukemia & Lymphoma
We are going to get the tailgate underway at 2pm! Food, beer, water, and entertainment will be provided...feel free to bring anything else.
Special Musical Guest: The Pat Jordan Band
GET YOUR TICKETS!
$55 - Grand Slam Package - gets you entrance to the tailgate with all the amenities as well as an upper reserved ticket to the party section of the game.
$35 - Tailgate Only - gets you an all access pass to everything fun at the tailgate, but NO ticket to the game.
(PRICES WILL GO UP ON APRIL 5th - GET YOUR TICKETS NOW)
And remember 100% of all proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. So, come on out and have fun for a great cause!
Everyone is welcome!!